Saturday, February 04, 2006

AlienTrust / Stormpay Update

At the moment there appears to be conflicting stories between Stormpay and autosurf programs. Stormpay has locked all autosurf accounts they have found claiming they are a Ponzi and not allowed. I find this ironic considering the link below.


Tennessee Securities Division vs. Stormpay



My AlienTrust balance is now zero. I was due my first payment via Stormpay yesterday. Many are suggesting calling your credit card company and requesting a changeback to Stormpay. Keep an eye on the forums to see how this develops and the best course of action to take. Make sure to separate drama from fact when reading the forums. ;)

Moving on to another autosurf.....I joined Surf Frenzy on Jan. 23rd. with a very small e-gold upgrade. This doesn't appear to be getting much attention so this could be one to last long enough to get my principal out. I like that it accepts e-gold...also EMO and FSPay. On Jan. 31st they decided to eliminate Stormpay due to them demanding they be the only processor. This turned out to be a good move. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home