Saturday, November 12, 2005

StudioTraffic

As a US resident, my StudioTraffic accounts have been blocked from surfing. StudioTraffic has been a nice source of E-Gold for me everything month which I use to diversify into stable programs. So this is not good news for myself and other US residents. Here is the reply to my StudioTraffic ticket, not a traffic ticket :), regarding this issue.

Hi,

Some members from the United States of America, are now blocked from surfing. The reason for this is quite simple: with the recent closure of our second U.S.A. based SP office, we are not able to process the high demand of payout requests in a timely manner.

However, we have a solution for this problem. Currently we are implementing a new payment system and need time to get it established and tested. While this is in its early stages, we cannot continue to process this large number of requests.

For those of you with withdrawal requests pending from StudioPay you will be emailed with an expected payment date of your outstanding request. We will try to schedule all payments for within a week or two.


If you really need to surf now, please submit a ticket titled “USA Blocked Surfing” or respond to this ticket and let us know so we can arrange it. However, please give us a week to a month to make arrangements.


Enjoy your day!

Best regards,

Shannon
Enjoy your day!

Best regards,

Shannon



Others have received the exact same reply, even the double signature. So this is obviously a canned response from StudioTraffic. I immediately replied to the ticket saying I want to continue surfing and asked how "some" members was determined, but no response yet. Of course I want to surf...that is what I planned on doing when I joined.

This just doesn't add up. I take it as meaning StudioTraffic is running out of money. They could let us surf, but delay payouts or some other workable solution...if they have money. I also see it as a tactic to let time expire on member's upgrades. Just my opinion on the matter.

My earnings for October are still pending as well, so I am hoping that goes through. Well if StudioTraffic does die....it was nice while it lasted.

1 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Snuffy said...

Sure. I was looking at your blog yesterday. Good stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home