Sunday, November 13, 2005

Christmas Approaching

Just a reminder that Christmas is coming. In the HYIP world this usually means scam time, more than usual. Here are a few reasons why:

* Program admins want a Christmas bonus (i.e. run with investor's money).

* Investors want money for Christmas and start withdrawing. This can spell disaster for program admins that have not put the correct structuring in place to protect their program from a mass exodus of investor's money.

* Many programs in the HYIP world piggyback off of others which can cause a domino effect. A big one falls and many follow its lead.

Personally, I tighten up on my strategy when it comes to starting in a new program this time of year. Yes, even more conservative than I usually am. For example, an autosurf program I would usually enter any other time of year, I would pass on now. Right around Sept./Oct. is when I get into this mindset. It depends on how long a potential program would take to get my principal back. Having one's principal back is very comforting, even when using money we can afford to lose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home