Sunday, November 20, 2005

Blocked for 10 Days and Counting

After being blocked for 10 days and no solution in sight I thought I would give the Livehelp a try. I saw something about if an account is compounding then maybe it will be unblocked.

Here is the Livehelp session I just finished:

Please wait for an operator to respond.
All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with 'Chris H.'
Chris H.: Hello, my name is Chris H. Thank you for patience!
*ST username*: Hi
Chris H.: I would ask that you please submit a ticket to http://studiotraffic.studiohelpdesk.com/ with the subject, "Blocked Account - USA". Also, please review the following link for more clarification http://www.studiotraffic.org/forum/showpost.php?p=257660&postcount=574 Is there anything else I can help you with?
Chris H.: Please see above.
*ST username*: I already submitted a ticket.
*ST username*: Should I submit another?
*ST username*: *ticket number edited*
Chris H.: You will need to await a reply to that ticket please and thanks.
*ST username*: Last Update: 20 Nov 2005 12:56 AM Last Replier: *ST username* Status: Open Department: USA Members Created On: 10 Nov 2005 10:55 AM
*ST username*: They reply, but the replies never answer my questions
*ST username*: If I set my accounts to compounding would that unblock them?
Chris H.: No.
*ST username*: That is why I contacted this helpdesk. Because I am not getting anywhere with the ticket I submitted on Nov. 10
Chris H.: unfortunately we do not have staff here that can help on the blocked issue. That is why we ask members to submit a ticket, our staff are very busy as well. So I am sorry about the wait.
*ST username*: I have a ticket since Nov. 10 with 2 replies, but the replies are just generic replies. So obviously my ticket isn't being read. So basically there is nothing I can do?
Chris H.: On the next reply, I would ask that they describe in more detail to you about what is going on..
*ST username*: Ok, I will do that...again. Thanks anyway. It seems your hands are tied as well.



I have just replied to my ticket again and only said, "Please describe to me in more detail about what is going on."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home