Wednesday, November 16, 2005

StudioTraffic Update

I have just received a reply to my ticket regarding my surfing being blocked. Obviously another scripted response. None of the questions I posed in the ticket were answered. Here is the reply from support:

Hello

As promised, we are arranging meetings for our members with regards to surfing issues.

The meetings are scheduled as follows:

10amEST, Thursday 17th and Friday 18thNovember

2pm EST, Thursday 17th andFriday 18th November

7pm EST, Wednesday 16th, Thursday17th and Friday 18th November

Please note, you are required to download the Paltalk software at www.paltalk.com and register a username. The meetings will be arranged in conference rooms and you will be advised of the name of the conference room 20 minutes prior to the meeting taking place, via email.

Please respond when you have arranged your Paltalk username and advise us of the username and your preferred meeting time. In order that every member gets a chance to speak we are limiting numbers to 20 per meeting.

Should your preferred time not be available we will reply advising you of the times that are available. Each meeting will be attended by a member of Studio Programs Management Team.

By attending the meetings you are agreeing that you will not discuss any arrangements made in, or details of, the meeting. We must insist on this in order that ever member attending feels comfortable to discuss any issue.

If you do not wish to attend one of the meetings please reply to this ticket and your discussions can be carried out privately.

Thank you for your continued support,
Shannon

2 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Snuffy said...

Please don't post referral links. Not able to edit it so I had to delete the comment.

Comment without referral links:

FutureMoney said...
At this point you may want to seriously think about putting any money into Studiotraffic. It is clearly going down via a slow death. GCI seems to also be failing. My bet is that as of this coming monday at midnight you won't see a payment from them. Its unfortunate because its not a bad site and staff have some talent but something is just not right. Just my gut feeling but then again painfully enough I'm not usually wrong. Wait and see.

Through several months of investigation, research and several test I have discovered two Autosurfs that are [U]positioned[/U] and [U]backed[/U] to make it well into 2006 running smoothly. I truely belive if your looking for some solid reliable income these are the ones to go to.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Snuffy said...

I am gradually getting out of autosurfs and heading more towards legitimate investments. It isn't quick money, so much patience is needed.

I am think Studio Traffic is dying as well. I was tempted to try GCI since its 2%/day would help me break even quicker, but it is around Xmas time. Plus it is no longer new so the timing wouldn't be right.

I like Hitzpay as well. I have been in it since June of this year. It hasn't heavily advertised like the others. As a result it has had slow steady growth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home